• Enters payroll information into our system and maintains payroll information in ADP
• Processes new hire paperwork and perform HR data entry and personal file maintenance
• Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data and examining employee timesheets to ensure their validity
• Ensures that compensation for overtime work is calculated at the appropriate rate.
• Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes
• Protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
• Assists and administers various employee programs, including New Hire Orientation, and provide backup support for benefits orientation, relocation assistance; housing + flights, and other key confidential programs
• Assists with the administration of Performance Evaluations; tracking efforts such as sending surveys/evaluation at flagged dates, tracking immigration-related visa/permit expiry dates, and other flags for the HR Office of other key dates
• Supports a variety of cross studio functions to assist with the smooth transition of new hires; facilitation of meetings, training support, new hire packages
• Prepares and reconciles purchases for new hires: requisitions as needed
• Completes all requests for miscellaneous correspondence such as travel letters, employment verification letters, etc
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's Degree /Diploma in Business Administration, Human Resources or Associate degree in accounting preferred
• One (1) year of previous experience as a Payroll/HR Assistant, preferably within a company of a similar size
• Excellent excel proficiency preferred and intermediate knowledge of MS office
• Knowledge of legislation and procedures about salary deductions
• Strict adherence to confidentiality and high ethical standards with proven ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
• High integrity, detail orientated and a real sense of ownership and accountability of all tasks and projects
• Ability to prioritize and complete a variety of tasks effectively within a high-pressure environment while meeting strict deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively with various types of people and able to multi-task and thrive in a time-critical environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication, organization, and management skills
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzk9w2-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.