• Assists Facility, HR, and Recruiting on various tasks/projects such as interview booking, on-boarding, and various administrative duties
• Plans and organizes remote events to foster community spirit while working from home
• Take on research projects and compile and present data in an effective way
• Helps manage shows' and Senior Management's calendars and meetings as needed
• Create and maintain Confluence documentation about existing and new workflows
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Previous office management, human resources, and/or administrative experience a plus
• Self-motivated, highly organized and results-oriented
• Detail-oriented and strong communicator, both in written and spoken form
• Takes initiative and goes beyond established framework; looks for new ideas and creative solutions to overcome challenges
• Polite, easy-going, patient and service-oriented
• Fluent in both French and English
• Team player with a good sense of humor
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy70mm-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.