• Works daily with Pipeline Management team to identify and implement existing and new features
• Troubleshoots artist tool issues and develops effective solutions with pipeline team
• Collaborates with production team and attends production meetings as needed for requirements gathering and ongoing project updates
• Follows coding standards and participate in code reviews
• Writes technical briefs and UI documentation
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• BA Computer Science or similar discipline or equivalent experience
• Minimum two (2) years of experience in VFX, Gaming, or similar development environment
• Maya, Python, and Mel Script knowledge is required
• C++, Maya API, Shotgun, and 3D experience is preferred
• Experience with rigging, animation and creature FX is desired
• Team player who is able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Eye for detail and excellent organizational skills
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if your details have recently changed.