Associate Department Manager
• Supports and mentors matchmove artists
• Derives accurate camera and object 3D solutions adhering to all provided camera and subject specifications (focal length, film back, lens distortion, rolling shutter, etc.)
• Flags when there are issues and lack of clarity of your tasks informing relevant supervisors and production managers
• Ensures continuity between scenes/shots when working with other Mathmove and Layout artists with the same project, sequence, assets, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Minimum five (5) years in a similar within the VFX industry for feature film
• Firm grasp of 3D tracking principles and toolsets
• Must thrive in a team environment and enjoy working with other artists
• Demonstrate a good eye for detail and precision with strong problem-solving skills
• Able to deliver results to a high standard with the aid and direction of the Matchmove & Layout Leads / Supervisors.
• Ability to be adaptable and accepting of changes in a production schedule
• Aware of project schedules and capable of delivering work to deadlines
• Aware of overall team deadlines and schedule; communicating with the department production manager and/or coordinator any and all shifts in scheduled dates
• A broad understanding of the overall VFX workflow and needs/requirements of
• Good communication skills both technically, creatively, verbal, and written
• 3d Equalizer - Advanced
• Maya - Advanced
• Nuke - Intermediate
• Shotgun – Intermediate
• 3d Studio Max – A plus
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d883m6-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.