• To derive accurate camera & object 3d solutions adhering to all provided camera & subject specifications (eg: focal length, film back, lens distortion, rolling shutter etc.)
• Outsource briefing, review & communication in collaboration with production staff.
• To be able to follow direction and take ownership of tasks.
• To be conscious of continuity between scenes/shots when working with other Matchmove & Layout artists on the same project, sequence, assets etc.
• To be able to confidently flag when there are issues and/or lack of clarity related to their tasks and the tasks of their facility team.
• Do their best to stay positive and accept direction changes in an intense production environment. As well as supporting and maintaining the moral of their team.
• Organize their time, collaborate, and effectively communicate with their supervisors and team mates.
• To make themselves available for cross site communication and collaboration with other global facilities.
QHALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• Similar role with 5+ years' experience within feature film.
• Firm grasp of 3D tracking principles and toolsets.
• An understanding of animation principals & bipedal character rigs.
• Fast learner able to thrive in a growing and global company.
• Positive attitude able to collaborate in a team environment and enjoy working with other artist & production staff.
• Demonstrate a good eye for detail and precision with strong problem-solving skills.
• Able to deliver results to a high standard with the aid and direction of the Matchmove & Layout Leads / Supervisors.
• Ability to be adaptable and accepting of changes in a production schedule.
• Aware of project schedules and capable of delivering work to deadlines.
• Aware of overall team deadlines and schedule; communicating with department production manager and/or coordinator any and all shifts in scheduled dates
• A broad understanding of the overall VFX workflow and needs/requirements of other departments/disciplines.
• Good communication skills both technically, creatively, verbal and written
• 3d Equalizer - advanced knowledge.
• Maya - advanced knowledge.
• Nuke - intermediate knowledge.
• Shotgun – intermediate knowledge
• Jira – not required, but beneficial.
• 3d Studio Max – not required, but beneficial.
• Other tracking software knowledge also beneficial.
WHAT WE OFFER
Collaboration on elaborate feature film productions (national & international)
Innovative environment and excellent opportunities to further develop your skills
Please include showreel and breakdown in your application. Due to large number of applications the confirmation email you will receive is automated.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d931n4-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.