• To derive accurate camera & object 3D solutions adhering to all provided camera & subject specifications (focal length, film back, lens distortion, rolling shutter etc).
• To be able to follow direction and take ownership of your tasks.
• To be able to confidently flag when there are issues and lack of clarity of your tasks informing relevant supervisors and production managers.
• Do their best to stay positive and accept direction changes in an intense production environment
• To be conscious of continuity between scenes/shots when working with other Mathmove & Layout artists with the same project, sequence, assets etc.
• Organize their time, collaborate, and effectively communicate with their supervisors and team mates
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum one (1) year of experience in a similar role within the live action visual effects industry for feature films
• Firm grasp of 3D tracking principles and toolsets
• Great eye for detail and precision with strong problem solving skills
• Able to deliver results to a high standard with the aid and direction of the matchmove and layout leadsand supervisors
• Ability to be adaptable and accepting of changes in a production schedule
• Aware of project schedules and capable of delivering work to deadlines
• A broad understanding of the overall VFX workflow and needs/requirements of other departments and disciplines
• Good communication skills both technically and creatively
• Team player who excels in a collaborative environment
• 3D Equalizer - Intermediate
• Maya - Intermediate
• Nuke - Basic
• 3ds Max – Beneficial but not required
• Other tracking software knowledge is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
Collaboration on elaborate feature film productions (national & international)
Innovative environment and excellent opportunities to further develop your skills
Please include showreel and breakdown in your application. Due to large number of applications the confirmation email you will receive is automated.