• Spearheads a spirit of innovation by implementing cutting-edge computer vision and machine learning development
• Researches and develops multi-sensor hardware and software solutions for next-generation virtual production efforts
• Works closely with the Data Acquisition Supervisor and Virtual Production Department to rapidly deploy solutions for integration in both real-time and offline pipeline tools
• Works independently with little supervision while building a team of mid to junior-level developers as viable tools and solutions become available
• Documents submit publications for review and possible patent applications
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Advanced 3d programming skills with proven algorithm and tool development using C/C++, Matlab, and Python
• Advanced experience working with computer/machine vision solutions including OpenCV, OpenCL/CUDA, and Machine Learning.
• Experience with developing reality capture software and hardware solutions including photogrammetry, structured-light, time-of-flight, and lidar
• Ability to work independently with little supervision.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with agile methodology, test methodology, test-driven development, source control management, and automated testing
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn8pkm-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.