• Creates photorealistic textures, both hand-painted and from set photography to a level of detail necessary for hero CG assets
• Works independently on defined tasks, but in collaboration with artists and supervisors in modeling, shading, and lighting during the look development process
• Leads and mentors a team of artists; offer constructive and support feedback
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum four (4) years of experience in visual effects for live-action feature films or television
• Previous leadership experience
• Hands-on experience using Mari essential, Photoshop, ZBrush, Mudbox a plus
• Working knowledge of Maya necessary, 3ds Max, V-Ray, Nuke a plus
• Clear understanding of color space, shading, lighting, and rendering methodologies
• Familiarity with digital photography
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vbkq-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.