• Creates photo-real textures, both hand painted and from set photography to a level of detail necessary for hero CG assets
• WorkS independently on defined tasks but in collaboration with artists and supervisors in modeling, shading and lighting during the look development process
• Bachelor's degree of Digital Arts or equivalent experience
• Minimum five (5) years of experience in visual effects for live action feature films or television
• Experience using Mari and Maya is essential, Photoshop, ZBrush, Mudbox a plus
• Experience using 3ds Max, V-Ray, Nuke, ZBrush, Mudbx is a plus
• Clear understanding of color space, shading, lighting, and rendering methodologies
• Detail oriented both creatively and technically
• Ability to learn and adapt to new workflows and methods
• Ability to complete tasks within production schedules and deadlines in an organized manner
• Open and responsive to guidance and review notes from supervisors, both creative and technical
• Familiarity with digital photography
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if
your details have recently changed.