London, United Kingdom
• In tandem with the Digital Production Manager, constructs the initial high level schedule of deliverable milestones and dates
• Works with the supervisory team to assess the original scope of work and all creative iterative changes from a time, schedule, and budget perspective
• Helps determine show crewing and scheduling
• Manages day-to-day operations of the show within the facility, including overseeing the DPM, VFX Coordinators and other members of the production staff
• Manages the overall timely information flow within the show and between the show and facility
• Works in tandem with the VFX, CG and Compositing Supervisors to foster the partnership between the creative and production arms of the production supervision staff
• VP Line Producer is based on set with our Virtual Production Team.
• Experience Line Producing on set is a requirement for this role.
• Experience hiring contractors is required
• Must hold a current drivers license
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if your details have recently changed.