• Creates and designs lighting for complex scenes; develops look for assets, animation files, simulations, and effects elements
• Works with supervisors and compositors to ensure that all elements delivered work as needed to achieve the desired look
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in a field of Digital Arts or equivalent experience
• Minimum three (3) years of experience in visual effects for feature films
• Proficiency with 3ds Max and VRay preferred, experience with Maya -> VRay, Arnold or other software considered
• Clear understanding of color space, image-based lighting, shading, and advanced rendering methodologies
• Able to multitask and complete tasks within production schedules and tight deadlines in an organized manner
• A team player who thrives in a collaborative environment and responds well to direction and guidance from supervisors
WHAT WE OFFER
Collaboration on elaborate feature film productions (national & international)
Innovative environment and excellent opportunities to further develop your skills
Please include showreel and breakdown in your application. Due to large number of applications the confirmation email you will receive is automated.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r18epv-54-224-117-125-42 in your application.