• Creates and designs lighting for complex scenes; develops look for assets, animation files, simulations, and effects elements
• Works with supervisors and compositors to ensure that all elements delivered work as needed to achieve the desired look
• Leads and mentors a team of artists; offer constructive and support feedback
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in a field of Digital Arts or equivalent experience
• Minimum five (5) years of experience in visual effects for feature films
• Previous leadership experience
• Proficiency with 3ds Max and VRay preferred, experience with Maya -> VRay, Arnold or other software considered
• Clear understanding of color space, image-based lighting, shading, and advanced rendering methodologies
• Able to multitask and complete tasks within production schedules and tight deadlines in an organized manner
• A team player who thrives in a collaborative environment and responds well to direction and guidance from supervisors
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8285-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.