• Works in close collaboration with stakeholders to execute on our long-term strategy and feasibility of the product
• Engages in research into autonomous robotics, drones, LIDAR scanning and camera technologies
• Serves as key technical expert for the product, contributing and executing new, strategic, technology-driven solutions to problems
• Defines the scope of product improvements, working closely with our technology teams during all phases of development, from initial solution design and refining requirements through testing and use in production.
• Uses strong leadership skills and a proven ability to motivate and persuade teams to drive innovative development
• Contributes to best practices and processes both within the team and the wider organization
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work efficiently under stressful situations and strict deadlines.
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
• Familiarity with photogrammetry software such as Reality Capture or Metashape
• Experience with libraries such as OpenCV
• Familiarity with and interest in LIDAR scanners, camera hardware, robotics and drones
• Working knowledge with ticket management system like Jira
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvyx6j-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.