• Works with production team to create the desired animation controls and qualities for objects and characters
• Tests, troubleshoots animation controls and makes adjustments as necessary throughout the production cycle as they arise
• Receives direction from leadership and escalates issues quickly
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Diploma/Certificate in 3D Animation (preferred)
• Strong knowledge of Maya is required
• Python, Mel, C++, and 3ds Max exprience is a plus
• Experience delivering complete milestone/tasks under tight deadlines is desired
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Eye for detail and excellent organizational skills
• Team player who is able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Willingness to adopt and learn in-house tools and workflows
• Solid knowledge of human/animal anatomy
We offer extended medical, disability & dental insurance.
Please apply only once to the same job posting with the same email, we keep your resume/ reel on file both current & future job opportunities. Only re-apply if your details have recently changed.