• Works with the production team to create the desired animation controls and qualities for objects and characters
• Tests, troubleshoots animation controls, and makes adjustments as necessary throughout the production cycle as they arise
• Receives direction from leadership and escalates issues quickly
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Diploma, Certificate, Degree in 3D Animation (preferred)
• Strong Maya knowledge- a must, Python/Mel (preferred), C++ (bonus), 3Ds Max (bonus)
• Experience delivering complete milestone/tasks under tight deadlines (preferred)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Eye for detail, initiative, and excellent organizational skills
• Team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
• Willingness to adopt and learn in-house tool and workflow
• Good knowledge of human/animal anatomy.
WHAT WE OFFER
Collaboration on elaborate feature film productions (national & international)
Innovative environment and excellent opportunities to further develop your skills
Please include showreel and breakdown in your application. Due to large number of applications the confirmation email you will receive is automated.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkw9mq-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.