• Assists with the design, implementation and enforcement of studio policies and procedures
• Assists Head of Engineering with high level strategic planning
• Generates department performance and progress reports for IT and Executive Management
• Project Management (establishes milestones/timelines, gather project updates and report on progress)
• Monitors, tracks and provides feedback on team performance
• Prioritizes, assigns, and follows-up on requests submitted via the issue tracking system
• Monitors inventory levels and order hardware/software as needed
• Establishes and maintains relationships with service providers and vendors
• Creates purchase orders, track purchases and reconcile credit card statements
• Schedules and drive weekly IT meetings; take notes and follow up on action items
• Schedules weekday, weekend and on-call shifts
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Network Administration or Business Administration (preferred)
• 4-5 years of experience in an information technology/help desk environment (preferred)
• 2-3 years of experience managing a team of 10 or greater
• Understanding of basic computer components
• Familiarity with Window's and Linux operating systems
• Excellent communication and customer service skills; understand end-user needs and convey them in technical language to other IT professionals.
• Experience working with ticketing systems
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision; strong troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
• Familiarity with VFX workflow and software (preferred)
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx681-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.