• Assists with the design, implementation and enforcement of studio policies and procedures
• Assists Head of Engineering with high level strategic planning
• Generates department performance and progress reports for IT and Executive Management
• Project Management (establishes milestones/timelines, gather project updates and report on progress)
• Monitors, tracks and provides feedback on team performance
• Prioritizes, assigns, and follows-up on requests submitted via the issue tracking system
• Monitors inventory levels and order hardware/software as needed
• Establishes and maintains relationships with service providers and vendors
• Creates purchase orders, track purchases and reconcile credit card statements
• Schedules and drive weekly IT meetings; take notes and follow up on action items
• Schedules weekday, weekend and on-call shifts
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Network Administration or Business Administration (preferred)
• 4-5 years' experience in an information technology/help desk environment (preferred)
• 2-3 years' experience managing a team of 10 or greater
• Understanding of basic computer components
• Familiarity with Window's and Linux operating systems
• Excellent communication and customer service skills; understand end-user needs and convey them in technical language to other IT professionals.
• Experience working with ticketing systems
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision; strong trouble shooting/problem solving ability
• Familiarity with VFX workflow and software (preferred)
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if
your details have recently changed.