Media Operations Coordinator
• Assists and supports Production and Facility teams in day-to-day activities, general errands, and tasks on assigned projects.
• Liaising with building management, contractors and various other vendors for any facility issues, improvements, coffee services, supplies, catering, etc.
• Coordination with Human Resources and IT to ensure work stations are set up correctly and on time for new hires
• Shipment preparation and receiving of ''Work From Home'' kits for our European crew
• Managing office inventory including furniture and computer equipment
• Organising conference rooms for interviews, clients and other visitors
• Move and delivery coordination
• Reception support (mainly phone call redirection for now)
• Credit card reconciliations
• Interview support on Zoom
• Entries and updates on Shotgrid and Confluence
• Updates and maintain calendars and Zoom meetings
• Overtime meal order management
• On location : Scanline Munich Office (Bavariafilmplatz)
• Fluent in German and English
• Well organised, great sense of hospitality, proactive, involved and eager to learn in a demanding environment
• Stunning working environment (surrounded by forest)
• Support by our international management team
• Latitude of action as soon as tasks are well managed
• Scanline VFX is a one of the most renowned VFX company worldwide
• 1000+ employee globally
• Inclusion is a key value
WHAT WE OFFER
Collaboration on elaborate feature film productions (national & international)
Innovative environment and excellent opportunities to further develop your skills
Please include showreel and breakdown in your application. Due to large number of applications the confirmation email you will receive is automated.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3k489-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.