Creature Dev TD
• Creates high quality face shapes using FACS; implements improvements/changes based on review feedback and Supervisor/Lead direction
• Proactively recommends and helps with testing and proper implementation of ongoing pipeline improvements; Identifies potential issues, provides solutions, and escalates
• Maintains positive relationship with all stakeholders and departments; attend and fully participate in meetings
• Trains, mentors and assists in overseeing junior modeling team members
• Communicates with production with changes to scope, time and challenges to make adjustments to milestones if needed to achieve project and department goals
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum five (5) years of VFX experience modeling photorealistic characters for live action feature filmS
• Expert Maya and wxcellent knowledge of Zbrush and/or Mudbox.
• Mari and Wrap4D knowledge (a plus)
• Excellent technical trouble shooting skills and problem solving abilities
• Strong understanding of rigging process and displacement map work flow
• Strong demonstrated understanding of facial anatomy and creating blend shapes for facial expressions using FACS
• Understanding of FACS, Visemes, Phonemes blendshape methodology
• Experience working on creatures, topology and blend shapes
• Eye for detail and able to QA own work to ensure highest quality before handing off assets
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills; experience working under tight deadlines with multiple priorities an asset
• Able to breakdown large goals into achievable milestones with production support
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if
your details have recently changed.