• Calendar Management: Proactively managing this and ensuring the VP makes their meetings on time and fully prepared (including 1:1 reminders for direct reports, agenda and report preparation);
• Act as stakeholder for the upcoming transition from current calendar client to G-Suite;
• Act as the gatekeeper to VP's time (ensuring they are in relevant meetings whilst keeping them free for action follow up or debriefing afterwards) and, in time, simultaneously being the first point of contact for their Direct Reports for problem solving, should their query not require the VP's immediate attention;
• Creating structure and organization to the VP's day-to-day work (reminders for deadlines, reports and chasing follow up actions from Direct reports post 1:1's or wider meetings);
• Assisting with and managing ad-hoc projects, working closely with the VP's direct reports to execute the asks on time and to brief;
• Drafting communications on behalf of the VP with minimal instruction, with the ability to adopt their writing style and tone (this will often require advanced/factual research);
• Assisting in collating and preparing Business review documents as and when required by the global COO/CEO;
• Full administrative support including proactive travel bookings, holiday (diary) and expense Management, maintaining hard copy and electronic files, planning and coordinating London team meetings and scheduling and managing facilities if an office space is required;
• Serve as a subject matter expert, handling enquiries, developing action plans to address the queries and then assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications (with the VP's approval as and when required).
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Versatility is a key attribute for this role. A willingness to 'roll up your sleeves' and 'get stuff done', we move quickly and need someone who can juggle conflicting and competing priorities.
• 3 years experience in EA or PA role in a fast paced environment such as on-set, studio or post.
• Exceptional organizational skills (including experience in organizing and directing multiple teams and departments).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including ability to take minimal direction but make sound decisions from the instruction).
• Ability to balance a fast pace with excellent attention to detail.
• Smart and astute, with the ability to work with a wide range of roles and personalities.
• Trustworthy, personable, kind, candid and good humored would be appreciated.
• Fluency in G-Suite, MS Office and financially literate.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjxkq0-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.