• Calendar management for President and studio leadership such as scheduling internal and external office meetings and personal appointments
• Travel management; scheduling, tracking, organizing, planning and ensuring all information is delivered in a concise and timely manner
• Personal tasks and errands, phone call screening, correspondence and document preparation, personal bill payment, record keeping, reporting, credit card reconciliation, household payments etc.
• Prioritize people and situations in need of attention and manage VIPs, confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate judgement and discretion
• Create and maintain personal action items, to-do-list, and follow up and follow through proactively maintaining and providing status updates
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum two (2) years of experience as an Executive and/or Personal Assistant
• University or College Degree/Diploma in Administration or Industry related in a production environment (preferred)
• Expert in MS Excel and MS Word and office suite
• Expert in calendar administration (preferably using OX calendar) and basic Confluence maintenance knowledge (preferred)
• Proficient in organizing worldwide travel and accommodation.
• Self-motivated, highly organized, and results oriented. You can manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
• Solution oriented; strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Polite, easy-going, patient and service-oriented. You have a can do attitude
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• You look for new ideas and creative solutions to overcome challenges
• Balances a strong work ethic and going-the-extra-mile enthusiasm with levity and humility. You have a contagious energy and dedication while enjoying the process and understand where you fit in the overall group or structure
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkjzn-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.