IT Department Manager
• Manages multi-platform networks and infrastructure comprised of high-performance network storage and a large rendering/compute farm with thousands of users across multiple locations
• Improves and pushes DevOps, infrastructure-as-code, and CI/CD systems to the next level
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Strong Linux and Windows admin/engineering experience
• Comfortable writing tools or automation in scripting languages (e.g. Python, Bash, Powershell)
• Experience using configuration management tools such as Puppet, Salt, or Ansible
• Experience in using development tools such as git, Jenkins, Jira
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, strong attention to detail
• Experience managing large multi-platform environments - mixed Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
• Experience with Chocolately, Glazier, or other open-source Windows deployment systems
• Proficiency with network design and protocols such as DNS, DHCP, VLANs, routing protocols, firewalls
• Experience managing high-performance network-attached storage environments
• Visual effects or other media vertical experience
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn8n9m-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.