• Creates digital crowd behaviors and simulations to achieve the look, movement, and style envisioned by the Director and production.
• Collaborates and communicates with VFX/CG Supervisors and Producers in order to implement efficient and effective ways to integrate crowd pipeline tools and techniques
• Establishes on-going communication with artists, leads, production and supervisors regarding schedules, deadlines, and shot/sequence feedback
• Attend all relevant meetings on shots, sequences, and production
• Proposes creative approaches and solutions for any specific shots
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Three (3) years of crowd/motion experience in live action feature film or TV
• Golaem, Maya and Python (required)
• 3ds Max experience (preferred)
• Rigging, animation, and lookdev experience are a plus
• Experience with Mocap Retargeting in Maya or MotionBuilder is a plus
• Experience with MiArmy, Massive, Houdini Crowds, or other crowd software packages are a plus
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Team player who excels within a collaborative environment
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw9pop-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.