• Create guidelines and templates in Learning Platform, Marketing Material, Confluence Documentation for best practices and D&I
• Review and edit external material (for marketing, recruitment…) and internal training & documentation:
• Proofread text and correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors
• Verify factual correctness of the information, such as dates and statistics
• Check the text for style, readability, and adherence to editorial policies
• Arrange page layouts of photos, articles, and advertisements
• Rewrite the text to improve clarity and readability
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Creativity, curiosity, and knowledge of best practices for a diverse, inclusive, and open culture.
• Experience writing for VFX, studios, or agencies is a plus
• Strong grasp of ethical practices as they pertain to written expression
• Ability to thoroughly QA and provide error-free work
• Have a clear and logical writing style.
• Bachelor degree an asset
• Detail-oriented and strong communicator, both in written and spoken form
• Highly honed presentation skills
• Comfortable with fast-paced environment
• Experience with Confluence, information architecture, and TW best practices
• Experience working with technical writers and various subject matter experts
• Experience with Jira, Monday, Shotgrid a plus
• Experience monitoring milestones/tasks under tight deadlines
• Polite, easy-going, patient and service-oriented
• Team player with a good sense of humor
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55040-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.