• Creates high-end character, environment, FX progression and/or vehicle concept art that creatively and technically inform VFX execution
• Creates quick sketches to help brainstorm design elements before continuing onward into fully polished concept work
• Incorporates gathered reference and tangential design elements to help inform, inspire, and give context to your work
• Paints-over existing models and look-dev to help inform detailing and structure
• Creates key art imagery that establishes or conveys a visual direction
• Collaborates with show teams to help define effective solutions to key creative challenges
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a concept artist or other closely related experience inside the creative digital industry (games, film, VFX etc.)
• Diverse portfolio showcasing your range of skills
• Expert knowledge of traditional art techniques including drawing, painting, proportion, anatomy, composition, and perspective
• Exceptional Photoshop skills (required)
• Working knowledge of 3D software for quick modeling for concept (suggested)
• Experience in story-boarding is a plus
• Z-brush sculpting experience v
• Experience in Motion Graphic Design is a plus
• Excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; strong problem solving skills.
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.