Compositor (Unreal) - Vancouver
• Establishes sequence looks for key visual effects shots
• Solves high-level show technical and creative challenges
• Builds and maintains templates and supports other artists in utilizing them
• Collaborates with other compositors to share knowledge and techniques
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum five (5) years of live-action visual effects compositing experience
• Minimum three (3) years of nuke compositing experience
• Intermediate knowledge of Unreal Engine
• Should possess a strong aptitude for solving technical workflow challenges with procedural solutions, creating efficient and organized scripts, and an advanced understanding of VFX workflows
• Efficient communicator with the ability to accurately forecast task completion
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multitask
• Keen eye for color and color matching
• Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team, and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89ne9-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.