• Responsible for creating high-quality digital composites and visual effects for live-action feature films; seamlessly integrate the various layers of a shot
• Establishes looks and/or follow set style direction
• Understands and follows production guidelines; solves design and/or effect challenges for key visual effects shots.
• Receives and implements feedback quickly and effectively
• Collaborates with other compositors to ensure shots are delivered to highest standard and on schedule
• Mentor and advise junior compositors; share knowledge and techniques
• Escalates issues as needed
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Degree, Diploma or equivalent experience
• 2+ years live-action feature film composting experience
• Intermediate to Advanced Nuke Skills
• Excellent knowledge of compositing workflow; directory structure, file formats, naming conventions, scripts, automation tools, automated dailies etc.
• Eye for detail, colour matching, light, understanding in Camera and ability to QA own work
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Ability to take direction positively
• Ability to communicate in English and Korean
• Traditional art background an asset
• Scriptwriting skills an asset
Full-time: Four Major Public Insurances, Annual Paid Leave, Severance Pay for the employee who worked for one full year in accordance with the Labor Standard Act.
Depending on experience, project term contracts will have limited benefits.