• Plans and coordinates compositing deliveries
• Manages a team of up to 25 compositors across global studios
• Monitors team's progress and helps diagnose and solve problems
• Ensures deliveries are completed to the highest standard, both technically and creatively
• Provides input to Head of 2D and pipeline team on compositor performance, compositing pipeline, and workflows
• On-the-box compositing of complex shots (live action sourced and/or full CG)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum ten(10) years of experience using Nuke and Shotgun (preferred)
• Previous experience as a compositing supervisor in national and international feature film
• Excellent understanding of techniques and technologies related to CG rendering and compositing
• Basic knowledge of color science
• General understanding of the whole CG pipeline
• Proven technical and creative ability in feature-film production environment
• Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
Full-time: Four Major Public Insurances, Annual Paid Leave, Severance Pay for the employee who worked for one full year in accordance with the Labor Standard Act.
Depending on experience, project term contracts will have limited benefits.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if your details have recently changed.