Los Angeles, CA
• Creates a technical setup involving different elements such as rigs, cameras, volume capture scans for animation to use
• Cleans up mocap solves and object track solves
• Generates usable geometry out of 4D volume capture
• Tests and ensure character rigs meet technical and artistic specifications
• Technical setup of cameras
• Shot Sculpting deformation fixes on a cg character
• Debugs technical problems and escalate issues as needed
• Takes directions and applies notes from supervisors
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Two (2) to fours (4) years of matchmove, layout, tech anim, rigging, or shot finaling experience in visual effects for feature film or television
• Bachelor's degree or Diploma in the field of arts, film and/or animation (preferred)
• Advanced software skills in Maya (required)
• General understanding of Maya rigging.
• General Modeling / Sculpting skills.
• General Animation skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8wy1-34-239-179-228-42 in your application.