• Pulls scan data from the capture team and prepares assets for use in post-production and VFX.
• Assesses digital assets to ensure that content matches quality requirements
• Identifies and corrects defects in 3D geometry and asset capture or report to supervisors or other departments for correction
• Provides feedback in key areas to the department leads to ensure the best possible quality is maintained
• Helps to maintain knowledge database of project information and best practices as necessary (Confluence).
• Independently identifies and reports bugs in bug tracking databases.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Proficiency with Reality Capture or similar photogrammetry capture and processing
• Character rigging experience including an understanding of human movement
• Practical modeling experience with Maya, Houdini, Zbrush, or similar packages
• Experience in rigging bi-pedal characters
• Jira or other bug tracking solution knowledge is strongly preferred
• Basic knowledge of some file management systems/version control systems (Shotgrid/Shotgun, Perforce, Plastic, GIT)
• Excellent organizational and data management skills
• Ability to teach and mentor entry level artists
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Ability to prioritize workload and deadlines
• Willingness to adopt a broad overview of department and company
WHAT WE OFFER
Collaboration on elaborate feature film productions (national & international)
Innovative environment and excellent opportunities to further develop your skills
Please include showreel and breakdown in your application. Due to large number of applications the confirmation email you will receive is automated.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpx9qx-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.