• Pulls scan data from the capture team and prepares assets for use in post-production and VFX.
• Assesses digital assets to ensure that content matches quality requirements
• Identifies and corrects defects in 3D geometry and asset capture or report to supervisors or other departments for correction
• Provides feedback in key areas to the department leads to ensure the best possible quality is maintained
• Helps to maintain knowledge database of project information and best practices as necessary (Confluence).
• Independently identifies and reports bugs in bug tracking databases.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Proficiency with Reality Capture or similar photogrammetry capture and processing
• Character rigging experience including an understanding of human movement
• Practical modeling experience with Maya, Houdini, Zbrush, or similar packages
• Experience in rigging bi-pedal characters
• Jira or other bug tracking solution knowledge is strongly preferred
• Basic knowledge of some file management systems/version control systems (Shotgrid/Shotgun, Perforce, Plastic, GIT)
• Excellent organizational and data management skills
• Ability to teach and mentor entry level artists
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Ability to prioritize workload and deadlines
• Willingness to adopt a broad overview of department and company
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyo61q-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.