Unreal Software Developer
• Maintains, develops and enhances key parts of the release procedures and processes
• Monitors, configures, and administers the build system
• Identifies and addresses bottlenecks in the pipeline so that developers get fast feedback on code changes
• Collaborates with Software Development leadership and developers to deploy and operate systems
• Ensures that we are tracking appropriate metrics on our pipeline to know that we are improving on quality and throughput
• Leverages current technology research and development trends to innovate and advance Scanline VFX's technologies
• Documents and updates version creations, management, and deployment processes
• Partners with Software Development leadership to identify and schedule tasks
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum five (5) years in areas of engineering operations - Software Release Management, Disaster recovery and Devops building and operating scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems.
• Expert knowledge of a build and source control system (e.g. Git, Plastic)
• Expert knowledge Jenkins configuration and operations
• Advanced experience with Python and C++
• Advanced knowledge of Databases (MySQL, SQL, MongoDB)
• Advanced knowledge with Windows, Linux, MacOS
• DCC knowledge with 3ds Max, Maya, Houdini, Unreal, Nuke preferred
• Proficiency in any of the following languages bash, PHP, C, Java, Ruby, Rest API, PowerShell
• Working knowledge with ticket management system like Jira
• Familiarity with virtual production and film/TV production workflows
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if
your details have recently changed.