Assistant Controlling (f/m/d)
• Assist our financial controller on an everyday base
• Set up various kind of financial analysis and reports
• Data maintenance for specific areas
• Ideally you have successfully completed a degree connected to economics or accounting
• You love working with Excel and have a very good knowledge of all other common MS Office applications; experience with DATEV would be an advantage
• You work independently and networked, precisely and organized and are able to grasp complex interconnections quickly
• As we work in close cooperation with international Scanline offices, written and spoken English is essential
• A responsible and diverse area of tasks in the international postproduction film industry
• A workplace in Munich Grünwald on the edge of the Perlacher Forest; Homeoffice is possible.
• Reliable collegial working atmosphere in direct cooperation with HR and Accounting
• Flexible organization of your working time
WHAT WE OFFER
Collaboration on elaborate feature film productions (national & international)
Innovative environment and excellent opportunities to further develop your skills
Please include showreel and breakdown in your application. Due to large number of applications the confirmation email you will receive is automated.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykomp-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.