Applications Framework and Workflow Automation Architect
Los Angeles, CA
• Collaborates with core technology teams to create process tasks within an automation-first approach
• Designs a consistent layer on top of core technology tools that allow for dependency management, version control, processes, and tools development
• Works with UI/UX designers to build an intuitive system used by both technology and art teams in a real-time graphics rendering environment
• Exposes the system through an intuitive API to facilitate the creation of user-facing tools
• Works in collaboration with existing developers to understand the needs of end-users, and implement those needs within the new framework
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Expert level user of C++, Python
• An understanding of HTML
• Understanding of dependency trees and version control
• Experience with distributed large scale data processing on local or cloud resources
• Experience in application framework design or a deep understanding of existing commercial application frameworks.
• Experience in creating and managing an API to be used by external client programmers.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3zm4-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.