• Generates high quality character, creature, and/or object animations for feature films.
• Works with other animators and supervisors to identify and solve problems, both technical and artistic
• Liaises with other production team members to ensure production deadlines are met
• Degree/Diploma in animation or related field or equivalent experience (preferred)
• Minimum (4) years of experience in visual effects for live-action (realistic) feature films (preferred)
• Knowledge of Maya (required)
• Knowledge of Nuke and3Ds Max (a plus)
• Must have a strong sense of animation basics; acting, staging, posing, weight, timing and storytelling
• Ability to stay on model
• Strong understanding of the camera language; framing, perspective, lenses, coverage, continuity, camera movement, blocking, etc.
• Previs experience a plus
• A good attitude and ability to smoothly change and adapt with the project
• Background or experience in fine arts demonstrating a thorough understanding of physical motion, weight, and balance
• Knowledge of human and animal anatomy as well as life drawing skills is desirable
• Ability to troubleshoot/solve technical problems and escalate as needed
WHAT WE OFFER
Collaboration on elaborate feature film productions (national & international)
Innovative environment and excellent opportunities to further develop your skills
Please include showreel and breakdown in your application.