• Generates high quality character, creature, and/or object animations for feature films.
• Works with other animators and supervisors to identify and solve problems, both technical and artistic
• Liaises with other production team members to ensure production deadlines are met
• Degree/Diploma in animation or related field or equivalent experience (preferred)
• Minimum (4) years of experience in visual effects for live-action (realistic) feature films (preferred)
• Knowledge of Maya (required)
• Knowledge of Nuke and3Ds Max (a plus)
• Must have a strong sense of animation basics; acting, staging, posing, weight, timing and storytelling
• Ability to stay on model
• Strong understanding of the camera language; framing, perspective, lenses, coverage, continuity, camera movement, blocking, etc.
• Previs experience a plus
• A good attitude and ability to smoothly change and adapt with the project
• Background or experience in fine arts demonstrating a thorough understanding of physical motion, weight, and balance
• Knowledge of human and animal anatomy as well as life drawing skills is desirable
• Ability to troubleshoot/solve technical problems and escalate as needed
WHAT WE OFFER
Collaboration on elaborate feature film productions (national & international)
Innovative environment and excellent opportunities to further develop your skills
Please include showreel and breakdown in your application. Due to large number of applications the confirmation email you will receive is automated.