• Partners with studio leadership to deliver the highest quality animation
• Works with animators and cross-department supervisors to identify and solve problems, both technically and artistically
• Liaises with other production team members to ensure production deadlines are met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum eight (8) years of visual effects production and leadership experience for live-action feature films
• Proven technical and leadership capabilities
• Experience in leading, mentoring, and training large teams
• Exceptional organizational skills; understands how to prioritize tasks, assignments with team skills
• Expert knowledge of Nuke and Maya is required
• 3ds Max, Photoshop, and Zbrush experience is a plus
• Must have a strong sense of animation: acting, staging, posing, weight, timing, storytelling, and staying on model
• Strong understanding of the language of the camera; framing, perspective, lenses, coverage, continuity, camera movement, blocking, etc.
• Strong understanding of the principles of animation, exceptional artistic skills
• Solid animation grounding, preferably action-oriented; previs experience is a plus
• Solid camera animation work (laying out shots, staging, using film cameras, or on-set experience)
• A good attitude and ability to smoothly change and adapt to the project
• Background or experience in fine arts, which shows a thorough understanding of physical motion, weight, and balance
• Knowledge of human and animal anatomy as well as life drawing skills is desirable
• Ability to debug technical problems and follow up with the team to ensure animation is implemented
WHAT WE OFFER
Collaboration on elaborate feature film productions (national & international)
Innovative environment and excellent opportunities to further develop your skills
Please include showreel and breakdown in your application. Due to large number of applications the confirmation email you will receive is automated.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv10y7-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.