• Creates high-quality digital composites and visual effects for live action feature films and seamlessly integrates the various layers of a shot
• Executes a broad range of VFX tasks including look development, lighting objects, modeling, texturing, animation and rendering
• Establishes looks and / or follow set style direction
• Understands and follows production guidelines; solves design and / or effect challenges for key visual effects shots.
• Receives and implements feedback quickly and effectively
• Collaborates with other compositors to ensure shots are delivered to highest standard and on schedule
• Mentors and advise junior compositors and shares knowledge and techniques
• Escalates issues as needed
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Experience with 3ds Max software is preferred but Maya experience will be considered so long as you are willing to learn 3ds Max
• Basic understanding of MAXScript
• Must be able to work under the guidance of a CG Supervisor or VFX Supervisor to achieve the desired level of aesthetic quality and technical accuracy
• Proven development skills
• Strong sense of compositions, light, and color
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if
your details have recently changed.