Join the award-winning team that created God of War
We are seeking an experienced Engine Programmer to join us for the development of a new unannounced title!
You're into games – you love making them, you love collaborating to make them. You're deep into the guts of the game engine, and like nothing more than figuring out how to make things better and more efficient under the hood. You're talented and motivated, with tons of initiative. You get things done. Sound interesting? If so, give us a shout!
• Design and develop low-level engine systems such as memory management, generic serialization, streaming, asset pipelines, entity systems, etc.
• Design and develop live editing solutions for rapid iterations
• Optimize game engine by taking full advantage of target hardware and architecture
• Profile and optimize systems to remove bottlenecks and improve performance
• Contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game development
• Mentor and guide team members in areas of expertise; instill best practices
• Stay up-to-date on technology developments
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum five years of professional programming experience
• Expertise in C/C++ required
• Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
• Experience with multi-threaded programming
• Passionate about memory and performance optimization
• Solid understanding of 3D math
• Proficiency in algorithm design; understanding of complexity and software architecture and design
• Ability to write clean, maintainable and extensible code with attention to reusability
• Enthusiasm and initiative
• Excellent spoken and written communication
• Good collaborator within a large, diverse team
• SIMD usage
• Performance profiling tools (e.g. Windows Performance Analyzer, VTune, Razor, PIX)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1ok7x-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.