Animation Pipeline Coordinator (Contract)
Join the award-winning team that created God of War
We are seeking an Animation Pipeline Coordinator to join our Narrative Animation Team.
The ideal candidate will have a background in animation, extensive experience with videogame development pipelines, and an ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders across multiple disciplines.
The Animation Pipeline Coordinator will collaborate closely with the Animation Director, Narrative Animation Lead, Producers, and other internal and external partners, in support of the Narrative Animation Team's project goals.
The main focus will be on ensuring cinematic animation assets are correctly prepared, delivered, and tracked through each stage of the pipeline, and are reviewed and approved in a timely manner.
• Work closely with the Animation Director, Narrative Animation Lead, and the Production team, to establish and uphold best practices for the preparation, delivery, execution and integration of Cinematic animation assets
• Collaborate across disciplines with internal and external partners to ensure Cinematic assets are prepared, delivered and tracked accurately and to project schedule
• Assemble, prepare, and deliver motion capture, art and other assets to Cinematic animation team
• Work with Producers and other stakeholders to develop and implement effective production schedules for delivery of Cinematic animation scenes
• Give concise and timely feedback to internal and external teams when needed
• Proactively facilitate requests or information needs regarding any aspect of the Cinematics pipeline
• Experience of game cinematics pipelines and production methodologies.
• Proficiency in Maya and MotionBuilder
• Ability to succeed in a creative, team-oriented environment
• Excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skills
• Ability to reach across multiple disciplines to gather feedback and address cross-functional issues
• Strong production sensibilities, and the drive and talent needed to produce and implement the highest quality work
• An enthusiasm for practical innovation and the ability to bring new ideas to the table
• A. in fine arts or relevant curriculum, or equivalent skillset
• Minimum of 3 years' industry or related experience
• AAA experience