At Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E), we work in service of something bigger than ourselves, it's so much more than the game or concert itself. It takes all members of our Spurs Family to harness the power of sports and entertainment to build moments that endure, memories that excite, and connections that strengthen our community.
We are looking for Parking Coordinator to join our family!
• Starting Hourly: USD $15.00-20.00
Candidate will be collaborating with the Parking Manager on the day-to-day parking operations of SS&E owned and managed properties and other assigned sites. This position will include the opportunity to build and implement parking plans for all events at the AT&T Center and Toyota Field.
Have experience supporting parking efforts to include completion of event paperwork, timely submission of event reports and building relationships?
If this sounds like you, apply now. We are excited to connect!
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E's Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
• Coordinates all aspects of parking operations for 100 + events per year for the AT&T Center and Toyota Field. Plans, implements, and communicates parking and traffic best processes for events held inside and outside SS&E owned property.
• Collaborate with LAZ parking staff of approximately 75 employees. Ensure parking staff is an effective team trained to best support strategic goals while maintaining the best of industry standards applying to parking, traffic, public safety, and crowd control. Review and analyze Service Scout performance for LAZ to share feedback for mentoring and training of all parking staff.
• Build relationships and collaborate with numerous external clients to include law enforcement, local emergency responders, Bypass, Buyers Barricade, TX DOT, Public Works, Freeman Coliseum Staff, San Antonio Rodeo staff, and others as to ensure SS&E owned properties maintain the highest of standards. Network with partners to stay aware of construction, accident, or traffic issues. Communicate information to guests traveling to the AT&T Center or Toyota Field.
• Research and develop with Parking Manager parking policies and procedures (to be performed by LAZ staff) that are in alignment with our values. Parking policies should remain up to date and staff should be knowledgeable on how to accurately implement the program initiatives. The Parking Coordinator is tasked with ensuring policies and programs put in place remain relative to the event, arena, and applicable laws.
• Coordinates with the Parking Manager on all departmental projects, financial records, auditing of collections, prepare an annual operational budget and maintain throughout the year. Develop and distribute monthly parking calendars detailing parking needs for all entities operating on the AT&T Center grounds. Inventories and evaluates conditions and numbers of department equipment to align with traffic and parking requirements. Responsible for being organized and having staff prepared in all parking aspects, must be flexible and available as needed to support each event.
• Analyze traffic patterns and recommended the best routes for ingress and egress for all guests visiting the AT&T Center and Toyota Field.
• Collaborate with Parking Manager on all parking feedback and responses from internal and external guests. Collaborate with event departments throughout SS&E and LAZ to ensure that all guests needs are addressed. Responds and resolves parking concerns or needs for staff and patrons as well as TXDOT, County Public Works, the City of SA, and the traffic support vendor.
• Associate Degree in a related field, or related equivalent experience to include a minimum of 1-2 years of parking experience.
• Previous experience of 1-2 years of working, in bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing.
• A valid Texas State driver license is required.
• Must have a flexible schedule and the ability to work long hours, including overnights, evenings, weekends, and holidays. This is an Event based position. Reliability is strongly measured.
• Must have the flexibility to adapt to a hybrid work environment, where some work (30%) can be performed remotely, but the candidate relies on access to facilities and/or equipment to perform the duties of this role.
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and leadership skills with diverse staff, tenacious work ethic.
• Proficient digital literacy required, such as using Microsoft Office.
• Must be detail focused and highly organized with an ability to simultaneously balance multiple tasks and adapt to change.
• Ability to complete projects and resolve issues expeditiously, independently and with minimal direction; ability to exercise initiative and good judgment.
• Ability to lift, pull, push and/or carry 25 pounds, as needed. Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time in acute weather and navigate through stairways during a standard shift.
• This role does not qualify for relocation assistance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d50w03-34-239-154-240-42 in your application.