Parking Logistics Coordinator
San Antonio Spurs
San Antonio, TX
Founded in 2016 as part of the Spurs Sports & Entertainment organization, San Antonio FC is a professional soccer team located in San Antonio, TX.
The San Antonio FC Operations Crew member will have daily duties of venue/equipment maintenance, integrating the best industry sports field operations, and other operational duties as assigned by management. This position will report to the Operations Manager of Toyota Field and Star Complex and serves to support 13 athletic fields along with the Toyota Field.
At SS&E, we strive to provide the best benefits in the game with competitively priced health dental and vision insurance, generous vacation days to relax and recharge.
This position is based out of San Antonio, Texas and is full-time.
• Responsible for the Toyota and STAR facilities required set-up and teardown for events.
• Maintain, assemble, and store facility equipment with care.
• Ensure employee and patron safety in the arena in regards to event set-up and tear downs before and after events.
• Skilled and semi-skilled tasks, which often require operation of equipment, heavy lifting and a high degree of physical exertion.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to lift 50-75 lbs.
• Ability to work up to 40+ hours a week.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
• Ability to work in a physically demanding environment, stand, and walk for long periods of time.
• Ability to work outside in all seasons and weather 95% of the time.
• This position is ineligible for remote work and requires 100% on-site attendance.
• Must be dependable and punctual Able to follow instructions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmzzxm-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.