New York, NY
Rolen Group is seeking a full-time Senior Coordinator, Talent and Partnerships to join the New York City team and office. Ideal candidates will have a background in talent management and partnerships, with an understanding of verticals within the influencer and music space. Must have 1-2+ years of experience at a talent management company, branding agency or marketing firm, previous full-time experience preferred but open to considering those with a strong history of internship experience. Day to day job duties will be coordinating and managing campaigns and deliverables for assigned roster as well as providing support across the greater roster, pitching for collaborations and bookings, providing contract review and negotiation for assigned roster, managing and contributing to special projects assigned, as well as supporting the senior management team and a growing roster of seventeen.
This position will report directly to the Director, Talent and Partnerships at Rolen Group.
● Provide support to Rolen Group’s talent management roster as well as the Rolen Group team
● Manage and coordinate campaigns and collaborations with talent and brands, working closely with the partnerships team to manage client requests and servicing clients at the highest level
● Support assigned roster with general inquiries to include campaign and career advice, growth strategy, as well as content and partnership related questions
● Coordinate and manage partnership deliverables when a deal has been locked in to include:
○ Delivery of content for review and approval
○ Scheduling of posting dates
○ Delivery of campaign analytics
○ Invoicing and payment
● Schedule and calendar meetings for assigned roster
● Manage assigned roster’s inbox and incoming emails
● Review and effectively communicate potential partnership opportunities to talent and
update brand on talent’s interest
● Review, negotiate and finalize partnership contracts for assigned roster
● Upload contracts to internal contracting platform Spotdraft
● Maintain and update talent contact information, addresses and metrics for assigned roster
● Draft and submit invoice requests to Coordinator
● Create materials for pitch (i.e. rate cards, one sheets, case studies, decks, playlists)
● Contribute ideas to company social media accounts, creating and developing content to
increase Rolen Group’s engagement across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
● Work closely with Coordinator to field administrative and roster inquiries as they arise
● Oversee Coordinator’s internship program to ensure it’s running smoothly
● Identify and reach out to possible digital and music talent who are open for management
● Research brands seeking partnerships and pitch roster for deals
● Upload analytics and contracts to internal filing platform
DESIRED CANDIDATE WILL DEMONSTRATE:
● Superior communication with strong verbal and writing skills who has an understanding of talent
● Positive thinking, team player, problem solver, self motivated, has a strong work ethic, organized, detail oriented and follows through
● Interest in the digital and music space with a pulse on all things entertainment
● The ability to adapt under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
● Digital guru who is one step ahead
● Flexibility and understanding this is a growing company where our clients needs come first,
this isn’t a “9-5 job” and will likely include a few hours of work on evenings and weekends
● Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
● Knowledge of navigating online platforms ie) Google Drive, WeTransfer, Box, Dropbox,
● Basic knowledge of design templates and platforms like Canva and Photoshop
● Organizational and project management skills
SOME OF THE PERKS:
● Flexibility for the option to work from home
● 10 days of paid vacation days
● Hands on experience where you can learn a lot of different skills in the entertainment
industry since we’re a small team and wear many hats
● The opportunity to be invited to engaging industry events and product launches, which
often leads to being gifted free products
● Opportunity for growth within the company
Salary range: $45,000 - $50,000
Benefits: Benefits aren’t currently being offered at this time
Must have 1+ years of experience in a talent management and/or administrative role in the entertainment industry. Based in New York City with the option to work remote most days.
WHO WE ARE:
Rolen Group is a boutique talent management and entertainment company at the forefront of original content, brand partnerships, music, and ventures. We represent world-class digital creators, creatives, musical artists, and the next-generation of change-makers.
We work closely with our talent to help maximize their influence and earning potential. We specialize in talent management and business development, creating long-term revenue streams in the areas of brand partnerships, original content, film & tv, licensing, IP and product lines, and music publishing.
In addition to talent management, Rolen Group provides consulting services to brands, media companies, record labels and music publishers in the areas of influencer marketing, talent casting, A&R, song plugging, and business development.
We believe in working with creators who bring about change and utilize their influence for good, not just for today or tomorrow, but for future generations to come.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11w8x-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $$45,000 to $$50,000 Per Year ($ USD)