Creative Operations Manager
Rogers & Cowan / PMK
Century City, CA
Senior Director, Brands PR (Gaming & Tech)
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Director to join our PR team. This exciting role will manage top-tier, national brand clients within the Digital Entertainment, Technology and Gaming department.
If you are a dynamic, highly strategic creative media relations and PR expert with strong tech and gaming background, we are looking for you!
The Fine Print
Reporting into the EVP of Brand Comm., this role will serve as the primary contact for senior clients. You will lead account teams to encourage creative, results-driven PR that drive our client's objectives.
You will develop comms strategies around clients' news and understand how to parse out a complex story for different audiences. You are immersed in trends in tech and gaming, which allows you to lead and advise strategy with your clients.
This role will be accountable for quality control and review of budgets, planning and strategy decks, recaps, vendor and partner contracts and overall project management.
Who You Are:
You have a passion for technology and gaming. You will thrive working in a fast paced role that requires you to counsel and advise clients on overall brand strategy, landscape analysis and consumer trends.
You have a solid track record of developing and implementing integrated PR strategies that utilize the full scope of the communications mix, including media relations, influencer outreach (both consumer and B2B), talent relations and events. You have experience working as part of an integrated marketing team, representing the PR POV for campaigns.
As a team leader, you'll have experience mentoring and developing the skill set of the rising stars in your team. You will work with peers to foster the mission, goals and culture of the agency.
You will be accustomed to approaching your work with an entrepreneurial mentality. You'll seek out change and embrace critical questioning, innovation, service and continuous evolution.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Communication, Public Relations, Marketing or related fields
• 8+ years of media relations experience; large agency/client experience strongly preferred
• Proven problem solver with experience in providing strategic counsel and addressing issues
• Experience at director level achieved within an agency structure or equivalent
• Ability to develop strong traditional media, social media and influencer strategies
• Experience with executive visibility and thought leadership
• Excellent writing and editing skills required
• Proven experience evolving and elevating agency processes and client strategies with changing trends in the media landscape
• Experience in managing scope of work and budgets
• Extremely organized with unfailing attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Rogers & Cowan/PMK is the preeminent integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment.