Assistant Account Executive, Brands PR
Rogers & Cowan / PMK
Century City, CA
Our Los Angeles office has an immediate opening for an Assistant Account Executive (AAE) within our Strategy & Transformation department. This group handles national marketing for a wide variety of accounts across entertainment and consumer products. This is a cross-functional position that allows for great exposure to different areas of marketing, including research, strategy, account management, social media, analytics, influencer, and more!
Our award-winning Strategy & Transformation department is at the forefront of marketing and innovation. Our team is entrepreneurial, nimble, fun, experienced, and fresh.
The ideal candidate is looking to get their first ''start'' in advertising, specifically emphasizing in entertainment and culture. This role includes admin support, including completing expense reports, calendaring, and other administrative tasks. You need to be well organized, detail-oriented, and able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. You will also be the type of person who is ready and eager to learn. This person does have the opportunity to grow within the department, but should anticipate being in the role for a two years.
Sitting across our strategy group, you would focus on specific areas, rotating periodically to gain skills across the business.
• Interest in human behavior-what propels certain audiences to engage, purchase, attend, etc.
• Deep knowledge of pop culture trends and every social media outlet-not just how they work, but their opportunities, shortcomings, and ways to get around their shortcomings.
• Team player with a strong enthusiasm for multi-channel marketing.
• Attention to detail, creative, and entrepreneurial. At times, you may be posting on social media outlets for clients and writing copy.
• Strong writing skills, which includes spelling and grammar.
• Ability to assist in determining production requirements by reviewing creative briefs and considering scheduling factors.
• Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities, and perform job responsibilities accurately with minimal supervision.
• Creative thinking and new ideas – we want someone who will proactively share their opinions and thoughts, who can help build brands, and participate in team brainstorms, strategy, and ideation.
• Willingness to work overtime during weekdays, weekends, or holidays on occasion.
Who We Are
R&CPMK is the preeminent integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment. The agency represents more than 400 of the most prominent and influential musicians, actors, producers, directors, content creators and athletes in the world, and creates distinctive integrated marketing campaigns for some of the largest brands and Fortune 500 companies.
We are a creative communications agency with insider access allowing us to influence trends and spark meaningful conversations. We leverage culture to create defining moments and experiences that stand the test of time. Our unique position, and the insight to know what to do with it, allows us to deliver the best of brand marketing with the best of entertainment strategies.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York and London, R&CPMK is an IPG agency.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Rogers & Cowan/PMK is the preeminent integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment.