Do you want to join an award-winning integrated and dynamic team supporting one of the world's largest consumer brands? We are looking for a creative and driven Account Manger (5+years of experience) with expertise and passion within the consumer lifestyle and technology space to join our tight-knit team in Los Angeles / New York.
In this role, you'll have a meaningful seat at the table, crafting strategy and programs with an integrated team for one of the world's most iconic and beloved brands.
The Fine Print:
As a member of this team, you will:
• Work side-by-side with account directors to drive day-to-day business
• Proactively generate new insights and opportunities for both earned media and creative programming/partnerships
• Work in collaboration with the team, directly executing marketing, influencer and talent campaigns, participate in team creative sessions, utilize all digital and social media outlets, write copy, and engage in research.
• Build and maintain positive relationships with clients and other agency partners
• You recognize that excellent client service is the key to our success and that drives your daily interactions
• Develop and drive programs that resonate with media while accomplishing client objectives
• Manage time and responsibilities in an often fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Serve as a role model and mentor for junior team members
• Maintain a view that no task is too small for you to assist with when it comes to overall account team duties
• 5+ years of integrated marketing experience experience, preferably achieved in a large agency
• Experience managing day-to-day client service and project management of large, multi-channel brands with a wide range of internal and external partners; tech experience is highly valued
• Highly proficient and passionate about all aspects of integrated marketing and creative development -
• Have a strong interest in multicultural programming
• Experience successfully running simultaneous workstreams (both planning and execution)
• Ability to quickly grasp business needs and priorities, trending topics, and connect the dots in order to build timely creative opportunities and strategies for clients
• Enthusiasm for pop culture, social media, marketing, and an entrepreneurial spirit
• Excellent writing and editorial skills for client facing materials and content
• Experience engaging with and presenting to mid-to senior-level clients. Outstanding judgment when working with media, team members, client contacts, and vendors
• Experience with talent and influencer marketing.
• Very organized with unfailing attention to detail.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roewvp-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.