Rocksteady Studios is an award-winning, critically acclaimed video game developer. Founded in 2004, we are home to the widely celebrated Batman: Arkham series of games. Our philosophy for game development is all about treating people well to create quality entertainment that stands the test of time. We're a one-project studio that built our success by combining genre-defining gameplay and character-driven cinematic narrative with AAA production values. Born in the heart of London, our multicultural team takes inspiration from the culture and history of our home in one of the most diverse cities in the world.
We are looking for a seasoned Quality Assurance leader, who has driven the development of several AAA titles as a Manager or Director of a QA organisation.
Reporting to QA's Senior Producer, the Senior QA Manager will lead the QA
organisation at Rocksteady and own responsibility for testing, quality standards, and execution against agreed project plans for Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League.
• Lead the QA organisation, setting standards and diligence in QA practice
• Coordinate and define the priority of testing requirements, in tandem with the Production team
• Manage QA team to effectively and thoroughly test all aspects of our multi-platform, AAA project
• Own the planning, iteration and execution of the Testing strategy across multiple phases in the project
• Maintain the high-level QA test plan schedule, and related QA documentation in conjunction with Publisher QA
• Direct process improvements, and use of, the bug tracking database and related QA tools
• Develop the QA communication strategy with internal & external partners
• Supervise automated testing in coordination with internal & external developers based on specifications from all QA teams
• Coordinate with internal & external teams on the testing of Localization, Certification & Legal testing
• Shape the staffing plan, succession planning and career development of the Rocksteady QA Organisation
• Proven experience of leading, building and growing a Quality Assurance/Test Team(s) on Games Projects
• Experience working with, and onboarding, external partners to deliver specialised work in a demanding time frame
• Experience of testing AAA Game projects on a range of platforms (Ideally next-gen consoles and PC) and with PC compatibility testing
• Expansive knowledge of Platform TCRs & TRCs, ideally through taking a multi-platform project(s) through the full Console certification process
• Experience working directly with Development teams throughout the lifecycle of a Game production
• Experience in establishing & managing localization pipelines
• Developed & implemented strong & comprehensive test plans
• Advanced bug database management & maintenance experience (i.e. Jira)
• Excellent understanding of modern AAA game development practices
• Competency with any/all of the following: CSS, C# or C++.
• Expertise in network technologies and debugging tools
• Scripting experience in Python, Ruby, Perl or similar languages to support automation of the QA process
• Experience with using the following software: TeamCity,Tableau, Kibana, Visual Studio, Unreal Engine 4
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqpv76-3-237-29-69-42 in your application.