Rocksteady Studios is a member of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment family, and the developer of the award-winning Batman: Arkham series of games. Our philosophy for game development is all about treating people well to create quality entertainment that stands the test of time.
We're a one-project studio that built our success by combining genre-defining gameplay and character-driven cinematic narrative with AAA production values.
Born in the heart of London, our multicultural team takes inspiration from the culture and history of our home in one of the most diverse cities in the world.
Rocksteady Studios is looking to add a Junior UI Artist to our family, to help us produce our next AAA title; Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League. You should be responsible and dependable, with the ability to work as part of a team of developers to create high quality User Interfaces and intuitive, enjoyable experiences.
The UI Art team's collective goal is to design and implement fun, inclusive, and easy to use interfaces for our players. We are responsible for solving problems with exciting graphic design visuals and interactions throughout the entire game. We also endeavour to provide great support to other departments and features. We constantly strive to improve our collective and individual knowledge, through professional training and supporting each other.
• Collaborate with other developers to implement User Interfaces that are clear, exciting, and intuitive.
• Conceptualise and create assets consistent with the established UI art direction.
• Be responsible to iterate on feedback and maintain consistency to develop features to a high standard of quality.
• Demonstratable knowledge of UI Art and Design for video games.
• Experience in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Good graphic design skills – particularly layout, iconography, typography, and colour theory.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• And a passion for video games!
• Wire-framing and Prototyping Experience.
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4.
• 3D software skills.
• Experience in Adobe After Effects.
• Traditional 2D sketching and composition skills.
• Knowledge of Accessibility and Inclusive Design.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqo9wx-3-231-230-177-42 in your application.