Title: Presentation Specialist- Brand Partnerships
Location: New York, NY
Roc Nation is seeking a presentation specialist to work on the Roc Nation Unified team, reporting to the Roc Nation Unified CEO. Roc Nation Unified is responsible for brand partnerships with our music artists, and athletes, as well as overseeing sales efforts for Made in America; Jay Z's annual music venue (The Made in America music festival is a massive musical celebration that takes over the Benjamin Franklin Parkway each Labor Day weekend in Philadelphia). The position is based in our New York City headquarters and will play a critical role in the future growth and success of the most influential sports and entertainment agency in the world – Roc Nation. The successful candidate will be a hands-on, highly motivated individual who functions with confidence and expertise in a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment.
In this role you will have a unique opportunity to see behind the scenes of some of the world's top musicians and athletes as we build business partnerships with major brands.
• Design and prepare engaging presentations with compelling content and visuals.
• Help craft the Roc Nation story by supporting the Brand partnerships team in creating dynamic and custom presentations; with a focus on brand consistency for our clients, and a strong, cohesive narrative.
• Support the brand partnership, sales, and sports departments with ad hoc presentation needs as well as longer term projects.
• Collaborate with various account teams and subject matter experts under tight deadlines to quickly address their needs.
• Move work through the system accordingly and interpret multiple directions and edits.
Qualifications & Experience :
(Portfolio/body of work required with application)
• Experience building decks/presentations to an expert level.
• 2+ years mastering Various presentation software to create compelling stories.
• Highly skilled in MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite (Google Slides, PowerPoint, Keynote, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop; After Effects a plus).
• Ability to deliver high quality, on brand presentations in a fast pace environment.
• Experience with Business Development presentations and/or sales enablement presentations.
• Excellent oral and written communicator and storyteller.
• Works best in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
• Must be comfortable managing multiple projects and expectations, and communicating directly with key stakeholders.
• Flexible and adaptable to pivot and multitask
• Ability to work nimble under tight deadlines, as well as longer term builds.
• Strong creative mind and collaborative skillset
• A go-getter that is eager to learn and take on new challenges
COVID-19 vaccination series and booster shot is a mandatory requirement for this position.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpp2px-35-172-111-71-42 in your application.