Riot's Strategic Sourcing team works with internal stakeholders to find and constructively engage suppliers. We operate across regions and disciplines to negotiate large, critical, and complex deals. From the initial make-versus-buy decision through negotiating and executing the contract, we help deal owners find suppliers who can best ensure our projects succeed.
As Strategic Sourcing Manager, Technology reporting to the Head of Technology Sourcing, you will work to be a trusted partner with a focus on collaborative relationships both with our internal customers and external suppliers. You will work with our technology groups to create agreement and build sourcing strategies for technology goods and services. Your craft expertise will assist technology deal owners in evaluating the marketplace, selecting preferred suppliers, advising and arranging favorable contract terms, and providing financial analysis.
• Develop and create agreement around sourcing strategies for assigned technology commodities through analysis of data and deep engagement with partners
• Develop requests for proposals and bid processes to support our needs while ensuring understanding of project goals and partner success criteria including requirements gathering, bid communications, and bid analysis
• Draft and negotiate agreements that reduce risk and provide favorable terms and conditions
• Monitor commodity spend and maintain partner outreach
• Track goals and prepare executive level presentations of quarterly results
• 5+ years of experience in a corporate procurement/purchasing/sourcing or related role
• 5+ years of experience with IT procurement (SaaS, software, services, etc)
• Experience with project management, negotiation, contract management, performing spend analysis, and creating sourcing strategies
• Experience analyzing supplier proposals and model costs for return on investment, total cost of ownership, risk, and overall value - with the ability to share that data in a way that resonates with our partners
• A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or Supply Chain Management
• CPSM or CPM certification
• PMP certification
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don't forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6ne7n-3-236-28-137-42 in your application.